Several people and organizations buy NFTS. Here are some examples:
1. Banks and financial institutions use NFTS to represent ownership of assets like loans and mortgages.
2. Governments use NFTS to keep track of ownership of things like land titles and birth certificates.
3. Online businesses use NFTS to represent digital goods and services, like online courses or in-game items.
4. Collectors use NFTS to own rare or one-of-a-kind digital artworks, music, or videos.
5. Gamers use NFTS to represent their in-game achievements and progress.
6. Crypto investors use NFTS to represent their holdings of digital assets like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
7. Artists use NFTS to sell and distribute their work online.
8. Musicians use NFTS to sell and distribute their music online.
9. Writers use NFTS to sell and distribute their books online.
10. You can use NFTS to represent just about anything you own or have created digitally!
Join the community and post or answer questionsJOIN COMMUNITY
NFTs is what we do every day, all day. We're a publication completely dedicated to this industry and our writers are experts in this field.